Android ICS 4.03 and Exchange 2010 Active Sync Issues
After upgrading my Samsung Galaxy S2 from 2.3.5 to 4.0.3 I came across an issue where the stock email client refuses to connect to my Exchange 2010 server. I researched many topics on the net with plenty of people having the same issue.
I found a solution which for me cured the problem until 4.0.4 cures the fundamental issue. For me I simply removed the exchange account from my Samsung Galaxy S2 and then restarted the phone, on the Exchange 2010 server I removed the password policy for the active sync connection and then restarted ALL exchange services. I then added the exchange account back to the S2 and touch wood, it has been running stable now for over three days.
I hope this helps people with similar issues using Android 4.0.3 and an exchange 2010 server.