Here is a great email I saw, I think this just shows how the general public are feeling:
Dear Mr. Cameron
Please find below our suggestions for fixing England’s economy.
Instead of giving billions of pounds to banks that will squander the money on lavish parties and unearned bonuses, just use the following plan.
There are about 10 million people over 50 in the work force.
Pay them £1 million each severance for early retirement with the following stipulation’s.
1) They MUST retire.
Ten million job openings – that cures unemployment
2) They MUST buy a new british car
Ten million cars ordered – Car industry fixed
3) They MUST either buy a house or pay off their mortgage
Housing crisis fixed
4) They MUST send their kids to school/college/university
Crime rate fixed
5) They MUST buy £100.00 worth of alcohol/tobacco a week…
There is your money back in duty/tax ect.
6) Instead of stuffing around with the carbon emissions trading scheme that makes us pay for the major polluters, the the greedy sods to reduce their pollution emissions by 75% within 5 years or we will shut them down.
It can’t get any easier than that!!
PS – If more money is needed, have ALL members of parliament pay back their falsely claimed expenses and second home allowances.